Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 2 January 2013

A lookback at 2012 and hello 2013!

2012 was a helluva trying of a year. I thought 2008 was bad but 4 years later, it proved worse. But instead of harping on the bad things, I choose to be thankful for the good. I am not someone who has a large of network of friends because I don't believe in quantity over quality.

In the year of 2012, I made friends with a group of 6 girls. It’s pretty amazing to find a group of friends who have such similar interests and get along so well despite being from different backgrounds. I am grateful to God for putting them in my lives because they have filled that void in me that was lacking and that is to have a solid group of girl friends who genuinely love each other. I don't think I've met friends who will bother to buy me vitamins/lozenges when I'm sick ever in my life. I'm very used to being the one who takes care of people so I feel so touched deep down inside to this friend.

I ended 2012 seeing a friend I love so much get married and to someone I know as long as I know Nick. I couldn't have spent Christmas Eve in a better way!



And I ended the year with a bang. The trip was just mentioned casually between YT and I and BOOM tickets and hotel booked. I love that I've finally found a friend like this cos I've had so many wishy washy ones who have told me see-how so many times I've given up asking. YOLO.. So don't think too much into stuff and be spontaneous.

I wish for a happier 2013 and the best thing that could happen this year would be to get a house. It’s been a lifelong dream. Secondly, I want to work out more like how I used to in 2011. I don’t want to be overly ambitious so that’s all for now!

Have a smashing 2013 all and remember… You Only Live Once

No comments:

Post a Comment