Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Cinnamon

Hello all! I'd temporarily lost my inspiration to inspire with the information I come across but I suddenly remembered I’d always been meaning to blog about…. Cinnamon.
I honestly don’t know any girl who doesn’t want at some point of her life to lose more weight. And I’m always on the lookout for the easiest ways to do so. So I was really happy when I stumbled upon an article somewhere regarding how cinnamon can really give your metabolism boost and in turn help us lose fat.
According to the U.S. Agricultural Research Service, Cinnamon is one spice that increases your metabolism twentyfold — and all you have to ingest is a mere 1/4 to 1 tsp per day!
“Cinnamon contains a compound that helps break down the resistance of fat cells to the action of insulin. It works with the enzymes in your body to make glucose available to cells as a source of energy.”
Pretty interesting huh? I incorporate cinnamon in my diet the easy way, I add cinnamon to my tea and coffee, to my oats, to my sandwich when I’m having mashed banana on toast; there are SO many ways you can consume it and it adds a really nice flavour as well! So hey! Go grab a bottle of cinnamon powder now! You can find it at any supermarket. J

You’re welcome: D

No comments:

Post a Comment