Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 11 October 2012

The End of the Week

Once u start working the only day of the week you look forward to week in and week out is FRIDAY! Every day we go through the motions awaiting the arrival of Friday and claim to be happiest on Friday.  You want the week to pass by as fast as possible so you can enjoy Friday, where you work a little less and take things easy.
But if you think about it, that’s just really sad. Cos what you’re inadvertently doing is wishing your life away. As I’ve got older, I find the years are just whizzing by and it’s pretty scary. Before I know it, I’m gonna be 40. I can clearly remember my birthday last year like it was yesterday and now my birthday is coming again in less than 2 months. It’s really starting to scare me how fast time flies.
I guess what we all should do is find meaning to life. Take up a sport or an interest that makes every day a good day. Something that makes you look forward to every single day of your life.  Don’t let your life get into a routine. I’ve done this by taking up yoga a year back and recently, taking up driving. I also try and mix it up by going on different days and not doing the same thing every day. At one point I used to do yoga on Sunday mornings, I’ve stopped that now and switched it over to the weekdays. Try doing something like that, and I’m sure you’ll not dread every weekday!
Live every day to the fullest cos you’ll never know when it’ll be your last! Don’t live fearing embarrassment or failure cos that only exists only your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment